Al Babtain LeBLANC will provide technical, commercial and financial support to the rollout and management of the telecom infrastructure with planning, site build and O & M of the sites.
ABL are a major telecommunications service provider throughout Africa, Middle East and Asia-Pac. Formed between Al Babtain Power and Telecommunications Company and LeBLANC Group in 1992 the company has the capability to implement large scale development of networks from it’s regional offices.
Integrated & Co-Operative Approach
- Partnered Approach
- Environmentally Conscious
- Socially Responsible
- Disguised Infrastructure
- Fabrication Facilities –Malaysia, South Africa, Saudi Arabia and Egypt
- Turnkey and managed services Roll-outs in more than 40 Countries
- Engineering in Indonesia supported by ABL hubs in Malaysia and Saudi Arabia.
- Quality Assurance Accreditation ISO 9001 and ISO 14001
- Project Management Team to comprise of Program Director, Engineering Manager, Project Managers, Financial Expertise, Health and Safety and Quality Control